Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Different Hymns for Different Folks

· The Dentist's Hymn.............Crown Him With Many Crowns

· The Weatherman's Hymn..........There Shall Be Showers of Blessing

· The Contractor's Hymn..........The Church's One Foundation

· The Tailor's Hymn..............Holy, Holy, Holy

· The Golfer's Hymn..............There is A Green Hill Far Away

· The Politician's Hymn..........Standing on the Promises

· The Optometrist's Hymn.........Open My Eyes That I Might See

· The Tax Agent's Hymn...........I Surrender All

· The Gossip's Hymn..............Pass It On

· The Electrician's Hymn.........Send the Light

· The Shopper's Hymn.............Sweet By and By

· The Realtor's Hymn.........I've Got A Mansion Just Over the Hilltop

· The Pilot's Hymn...............I'll Fly Away

· The Paramedic's Hymn...........Revive Us Again

· The Judge's Hymn...............Almost Persuaded

· The Psychiatrist's Hymn........Just a Little Talk With Jesus

· The Architect's Hymn...........How Firm A Foundation

· The Credit Card Telemarketer's Hymn.....A Charge To Keep I Have

· The Zookeeper's Hymn...........All Creatures of Our God & King

· The Postal Worker's Hymn.......So Send I You

· The Waiter's Hymn..............Fill My Cup, Lord

· The Gardener's Hymn............Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming

· The Lifeguard's Hymn...........Rescue the Perishing

· The Criminal's Hymn............Search Me, O God

· The Baker's Hymn...............When the Roll Is Called Up Yonder

· The Shoe Repairer's Hymn.......It Is Well With My Soul

· The Travel Agent's Hymn........Anywhere With Jesus

· The Geologist's Hymn...........Rock of Ages

· The Hematologist's Hymn........Are You Washed in the Blood?

· The Mens' Wear Clerk's Hymn....Blest Be the Tie

· The Umpire's Hymn..............I Need No Other Argument

· The Librarian's Hymn...........Whispering Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment