Our BB and GB will be celebrating together their 25th and 22nd Anniversary respectively with a fund raising dinner on 26 June 2010 at Sanbay Hotel. We thank God for the BB & GB ministry in our church for the past 20 over years where many young hearts had been touched by the Word of God. To celebrate this special occasion, the Brigades have invited their first Chaplain, Rev Lee Tak Vui to be the Guest of Honour for their anniversary dinner.
We urge all brothers and sisters to give your full support to this ministry by purchasing tickets for their anniversary dinner. Tickets are priced at RM100 each. They also have complimentary tickets for brothers and sisters who wish to give more towards this ministry by sponsoring dinner tables at RM800.00 each.
The fund raised will be used for the BB & GB evangelistic camps held annually and retreats for their members as well as the Officers with the objective of leading members to follow Christ and to strengthen the faith of those who have believed.
For further information, please contact Captain Raymond Wong or Captain Carol Lai. You may purchase the tickets from the Captains and Officers.
1. Read the story on the three different types of brains in the ‘Faith beyond boundaries’ message on page 3 of the Sunday bulletin. Which kind of brain do you have and what is the reason?
2. Jesus saw the needs of the people, whereas the disciples saw the problem (John 5-6). Which kind of eyes dominates your outlook of life?
3. Read 6:7-9, study the attitude of Philip and Andrew. What kind of attitudes do they have? How would such attitudes affect our daily living?
4. Jesus fed the five thousand with five loaves and two fish which was the offering of a small boy. What lessons do you learn from this miracle?
5. What would you change to improve in your work/ life/ ministry this week gaining from the insights in the study of feeding the five thousand?
6. Share what is the most important lesson you learn in the discussion.