Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Seven Blessings In the House of God

Psalm 92:1-15


Right Approach To The House of God
“It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, 2 to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, 3 to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp.” ~Ps 92:1-3 (NIV)

1. Fresh Anointing
“You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox; fine oils have been poured upon me.” ~Ps 92:10 (NIV)


2. A New Vision
“My eyes have seen the defeat of my adversaries; my ears have heard the rout of my wicked foes.” ~Ps 92:11 (NIV)


3. Hear God’s Voice
“My eyes have seen the defeat of my adversaries; my ears have heard the rout of my wicked foes.” ~Ps 92:11 (NIV)


4. No More Dry Season In Life
“The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon;” ~Ps 92:12 (NIV)


5. Health, Riches and Honor
“planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God.”
~Ps 92:13 (NIV)

6. Stay Productive
“They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green,”
~Ps 92:14 (NIV)

7. To Declare and Shine For Jesus
“proclaiming, "The Lord is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him." ~Ps 92:15 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment