Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Goals For 2010

Write your goals down. If they are not written down, they’re just dreams.
There is explosive power when you write down your goals.

1. PHYSICAL GOALS
"Dear friend, I am praying that all is well with you and that your body is as healthy as I know your soul is." ~3 Jn 1:2 (NLT)

2. MENTAL GOALS
Solomon said: "I devoted myself to study and to explore by wisdom all that is done under heaven. ..." ~Eccl 1:13 (NIV)

3. SPIRITUAL GOALS
Daily Devotion
Weekly Worship
Join a cell group
Tithing
Others

5. FINANCIAL GOALS
"... money is the answer for everything ... (BUT) "... the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil...." ~Eccl 10:19 & 1 Tim 6:10 (NIV)

How much to save?
Major purchases?

6. SOCIAL GOALS
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" ~Isa 6:8 (NIV)

I will bring the following persons to Christ ...

7.CAREER GOALS
"Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people." ~Eph 6:7 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment