Friday, June 5, 2009

News From Alex Liew



Dear Brother and sisters,
Grace to all of you. Here is the picture I have taken with the group. They are also the first time counselors like me.

Day 1; I reached Chicago terminal. John and Mark fetched me and after dinner, together with the rest of the counselors we had the first session.
Day 2; After breakfast we had Session 2, and followed by Session 3 after lunch. Then Katie brought us to the Chicago Lake and it was wonderful. The picture was taken at the lake.

Day 3; After breakfast the team took a bus to the terminal and we had to go separate ways. Each of us depart to different states in USA. I went to Alexandria in Minnesota. When I reached Minnesota, Jody fetched me and she sent me to Larry and Kathy’s house. I stayed there for four day before going into the Bible Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment